A year in review for Benchmark and here are our top accomplishments of 2017:
- Continued development of staff through education and training of industry knowledge and client industry sectors.
- Hosting multiple seminars for companies interested in exporting/importing and sharing of international best practices.
- Our 5th year participating in the Camp Out for Hunger, an event benefiting the local food bank, Philabundance. This year brought even more clients and vendors to actively join us in giving back to the local community.
- Many clients saw continued strength with the international sales and purchasing. We continue to work with our clients to provide value and reliable service.
- Our goal to work with vendors, agents/partners locally and globally to provide best value to our clients while continually working to improve our services.